ISO 14001 is the standard that gives the requirements for an environmental management system. ISO 14001 also requires companies to continually improve their environmental performance and implement a systematic approach to setting and achieving environmental targets and objectives. Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), and affiliate companies for Marine Management (WOQOD Marine) and WOQOD Vehicles inspection (FAHES) have achieved the certification ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System (EMS) in 2011.
Qatar Fuel WOQOD and affiliate companies are committed to a role of environmental leadership in all aspects of our business. We are committed to:
- Continually improve our environmental performance through our environmental objectives, targets and programs.
- Prevent Pollution and conserve our natural resources.
- Comply with all environmental laws and regulations applicable to our operations.
- Contribute and participate in our community’s environmental activities.
- We make this policy known to all to promote environmental awareness among our stakeholders in creating a better environment.