1) BEFORE ARRIVAL/REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Prepare your vehicle see our advice 'preparing your light vehicle' section.
- Bring the correct registration card 'istamara'/appropriate documents for the vehicle.
- Bring your Bank Card/Credit Card for inspection Fee.
2) PROCEED TO THE REGISTRATION BOOTH:
Register for the Inspection.
- Hand over the correct vehicle registration card 'istamara' or appropriate documents.
Follow the Customer Service Staff's instructions and provide a mobile phone number that we will use to send your inspection report to (all reports are sent via SMS text messages with printable links).
Pay the appropriate Inspection fee by Bank or Credit Card (No cash taken)
Collect registration copies (Customer Receipt and Inspector's Copy) from the booth.
3) DRIVE TO THE INSPECTION LANE:
Drive slowly and carefully into the inspection lane.
Stop at the first test stage as instructed.
For safety reasons please follow our inspector's instructions in the test lane until the vehicle inspection is completed.
4) DRIVE TO THE REPORT BOOTH:
- Once the Inspection is completed drive the vehicle to the report booth for the inspection approval.
- Hand over your customer receipt to our Customer Service Staff.
- Follow our Customer Service Staff's instructions to proceed further.