Payment Method: Bank Card or Credit
Note: If the first re-inspection is a 'FAIL' then the
subsequent following re-inspection is a paid inspection at the normal
main inspection rate, any inspections after this follows the pattern of one
paid and one free if they are within the 30 days from the original main
inspection. If a vehicle doesn't PASS within 30 days from first main
inspection all previous reports and repairs will be ignored and a new fresh
main inspection will take place checking every item again.
Conditions For Mobile Inspection in Private Premises:-
- The customer could book a mobile inspection at private premises after making an advance payment of QR 10, 000/per day, it is recommended to do the booking one week before the inspection date and check the availability prior to booking. If the Inspection amount exceeds the advance amount paid, the customer must make the balance payment on the day of inspection. Please be informed that we accept only card payments.
- The company location should be safe, accessible and suitable for inspection. For the installation of mobile unit customer should provide flat level 20x20 meter concreted or tarmacked surface.
- The mobile unit will be functioning only 8 hrs a day.
- The customer will receive a SMS on the number provided indicating the result of the inspection based on which he needs to proceed to the Traffic Department if the equipment/vehicle has passed the inspection or repair the defects and present it for a re-inspection before the date of expiry of the inspection cycle. For special cases like import /under test the customer will be presented with a hardcopy of the inspection report which is required by the traffic department for obtaining a new registration certificate.
- In case of gate pass, customer should mention their requirements for obtaining a gate pass and it's the customer responsibility to have it made.